700-D149 Series – Dielectric Breakdown Tester for ASTM D149
The 700-D149 Series of AC Dielectric Breakdown testers represent a new level of sophistication, flexibility and accuracy in dielectric testing equipment. Equipped with a PLC-based control system, the 700-D149 Series is programmed to perform the ASTM D149 short-time test, step-by-step test, and slow rate-of-rise test. The 700-D149 Series can also be easily programmed to perform variations on these test sequences.
This dielectric testing equipment is equipped with a voltmeter circuit that continually samples the waveform to determine the breakdown voltage with the highest accuracy. The operator can control all test parameters as required. Upon test completion, all relevant parameters (minimum, maximum, mean, and standard deviation) for a series of tests on a sample are automatically calculated.
The 700-D149 Series is available from 30kV AC to 100kV AC for a wide variety of applications.
- PLC-based control and measurement system
- Preprogramed test sequences
- USB for data acquisition
- Programmed to perform all ASTM D149 type tests
- Adjustable test parameters (voltage, time, over current, etc.)
- Built-in test cage with interlock door for safety
- Adjustable current overload
- Optional test fixtures and oil baths
- User friendly touch screen controls
- Complete test solution
- All metering performed by fast sensing circuitry
- Tests performed with little or no operator intervention
- Software calculates all test parameters and print out of test reports
- Films, papers, tapes and fabrics
- Polymeric molding and embedding compounds
- Ceramics, porcelain and Mica
- Sleeving, tubes, sheets and rods
- Varnishes, coatings and insulating fluids
- Filling compounds
- Rubber and rubber products