LEAK SPY ACOUSTIC SENSOR
- Year-round leak monitoring
- Read meters and Leak Spy loggers with single system
- Correlation of E-Coder® leak/reverse flow data to identify/resolve problems
- Compatible with all current R900® and R450™ MIUs
By combining the Leak Spy acoustic leak sensor with Neptune’s R900® or R450™ MIUs, utilities can save on labor while detecting leaks faster, helping to reduce Non-Revenue Water.
When combined with the Leak Spy acoustic leak sensor, Neptune’s R900® or R450™ radio frequency technology can transmit leak sound vibration information from water distribution mains and service connections, including alarms to signal leak conditions anywhere along the entire distribution system. Now both meter reading and leak detection can occur in parallel. Utilities can save on manpower while detecting leaks on a more timely basis, thereby reducing Non-Revenue Water. Under the ARB® Utility Management System™ architecture, an acoustic leak condition can be identified daily.
The Pressure Spy is designed for use with the R900® pit meter interface unit (MIU).
- Compatible with the enhanced R900® MIUs