Hybrid Correlator for Real-Time & Recorded Correlation
- Easy to use with color touch display
- Real-time and recorded correlation
- Long operating time and inductive battery charging
- Pinpointing with multi-sensors or ground microphone
- Perfect for plastic pipes and trunk mains
- Multi-correlation without pipe parameter input
How It Works
- The Correlux C-3 correlator locates leaks in drinking water pipes. Pressurized water at the leak location creates a noise which travels out in all directions of the pipe.
- This noise is recorded, amplified and sent wirelessly to the correlator by two sensors (piezo microphone, hydrophone) which are attached to the pipe (e.g. valve, hydrants).
- The Correlux C-3 compares both signals (correlation) and calculates the exact distance to the leakage on the basis of the delay time of the signals, the sensor spacing and the sound velocity in the pipe.
- The correlator housing is light and easy to handle. The color touch display also makes it it easier to use and improves the readability.
- The system is charged in the transport case supplied using wireless inductive charging. This means that only once charging cable is needed for the complete charging of all devices.
- In order to maxamize the operating time of the power transmitter, wireless transmission is only activated once the sensor is taken from the power transmitter.
- A wheel attachment is available for easy transport of the Correlux C-3. This can be retrofitted at any time without tools.