Once the Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data collection in the field is complete, the next step is to pull out the key information and images and generate a final report. The EKKO_Project software makes complex GPR analysis easy with intuitive tools to organize, edit, process and plot your GPR data. Powerful visualization, analysis and integration tools allow you to quickly and easily produce impressive reports.
The EKKO_Project software makes complex GPR analysis easy with intuitive tools to organize, edit, process and plot your Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) data. Powerful visualization, analysis and integration tools allow you to quickly and easily produce impressive reports. The reporting capability outputs interpretations and other information into consumable formats such as PDF, spreadsheet (csv), Google Earth™ (kmz) and CAD (dxf) files. Less time spent organizing, editing and processing means more time to analyze and interpret the data, extract valuable insights, and provide superior deliverables to your clients.
What’s new with version 5?
Stunning cross sections, easy depth slice mapping, intuitive processing, and interpretation. EKKO_Project software makes complex GPR analysis easy with intuitive tools to organize, edit, process and plot your GPR data.
EKKO_Project From Field to Finish report: Powerful, Intuitive GPR data display, analysis and reporting software.
Plot GPR lines and adjust view settings.
Plot GPR lines with: gain, background subtraction filter, axes, distance units, fonts.
Save GPR lines with • Graphics files (jpg, bmp, etc.) • GPR Summary Report • Clipboard • Printer
Image options • Zoom & Pan • Display multiple lines at once • Link parallel GPR lines to scroll and zoom together • Add an Interpretation to multiple GPR lines at the same time (requires Interpretation module) • Use the mouse cursor to see the Latitude-Longitude of any point on the GPR line.
Depth slice to visualize underground objects.
Process Grid Data into Depth SliceView Module Slices and 3D Cubes. View, rotate and slice data as a 3D cube using Voxler (available from Sensors & Software) • Modify the opacity to make weaker signals invisible and “melt out” stronger targets • Create Animations
Add interpretations to GPR Lines. Types of Interpretations: Points, Polylines, Boxes, Annotations. Plot Interpretations in MapView,
GIS and Google Earth. Assisted picking of hyperbolas. Extract polyline interpretations to generate surface plots in third-party software.
Filter, Migrate, Edit GPR Lines to Emphasize Targets.
Attributes > Envelope, Instantaneous Frequency, Instantaneous Phase
2D Filters > Migration
Spatial Filters > Background Subtraction, Horizontal
Time Filters > Bandpass, Highpass , Lowpass, Dewow, DynaT, Vertical First Break Editing
Editing > Reposition, Reposition using GPS
Gains > AGC, Constant, SEC
Operations > Amplitude Spectra, Average Trace, Flip Polarity, Mute, NMO Correction, Rectify
EKKO_Project From Field to Finish report Easily create GPR Summary Reports. Document the information for your client.
Add a background image for reporting
3D preview mode
From field to finished report
• Displays all Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) lines and grids in the project
• Add, Copy, Delete and Rename data
• Select multiple GPR lines for batch processes
Line preview: Display Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) line selected in Project Exploret
Attachments: GPS, topography, photos, videos, voice recordings, field notes, sketch maps, etc.
Layer view: Select layers to display in MapView and Line Preview
• Grid lines
• GPS paths
• Flags added in the field
• Field and Point interpretations
• Depth slices generated by data acquisition hardware or processed with SliceView
• Slice through all grids simultaneously, regardless of orientation
• GPR Lines and Grids appear in correct location and orientation
• Define Project to Global coordinates
• Correct GPS for offsets from the GPR sensor
EKKO_Project works with project .gpz files. An embedded database structure allows all GPR data and ancillary files (GPS, topography, photos, notes, etc.) to be housed in a single .gpz file for a specific project. A project file could contain a single GPR line or several hundred lines from a complex survey. Any available project information can be added to the .gpz file.EKKO_Project consists of a base program with optional modules.
The Base package provides file organization, overview and display:
- GPR lines can be grouped into linesets or grids
- Legacy .dt1 and .hd files are easily imported into EKKO_Project
- All file attributes are immediately visible
- Ancillary data can be attached to individual GPR data files, linesets or grids
- MapView window displays grid lines and GPS paths
- LineView opens GPR files for cross-section viewing. Parameters such as gain, color palettes and axes can be changed. Images can be exported in a number of graphic formats
- Reporting functions output data files in a spreadsheet (.csv) format, Google Earth (.kmz) and AutoCAD (.dxf) listing fiducials and interpretations that are easily imported by GIS, CAD and other software
For users of previous software, EKKO_View, EKKO_View Deluxe and EKKO_Interp, EKKO_Project represents the evolution to the next generation integrated software solution:
- EKKO_Project Base delivers enhancements like file organization and GPS integration to EKKO_View
- Adding the Processing Module to EKKO_Project delivers a new, advanced version of EKKO_View Deluxe processing
- The Interpretation Module provides all the functionality of EKKO_Interp along with the reporting and file management of EKKO_Project
The complete EKKO_Project Suite with Interpretation, SliceView, and Processing Modules represents a new realm of GPR data analysis.