The vCamMX-2 mini inspection system from Vivax-Metrotech gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including indoor drain lines, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines up to four inches in diameter.
Our camera systems use the latest technology packaged in a rugged, lightweight, compact profile made specially for the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections.
- D18-MX camera
- D26-MX self-leveling camera
- Media compartment – use up to 128GB USB drives and SD card.
- Daylight viewable display and large controls that can be used with gloves on.
- AC/DC system with rechargeable battery provides over 5 hours of battery life.
vCamMX-2 Control Module:
The vCamMX control module is designed and manufactured with the plumbing contractors’ needs in mind. The latest technology in imaging and recording are packaged in a rugged ABS injection molded housing mounted to the stainless-steel frame is made specifically for harsh conditions.
The Feature-Packed vCamMX System Includes:
- File rename
- Eight inch daylight viewable LCD
- 5 watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- One touch recording to USB thumb drive
- Two times digital zoom for up close-up viewing
- One touch JPEG snapshots to USB thumb drives
- AC/DC operation with rechargeable internal battery
- Audio commenting through the internal or external microphone
- Multi-color and position on screen display (distance, date and time)
The vCamMX reels are made of stainless steel tubular construction with a lightweight rugged carbon fiber pushrod drum. The multi angle LCD and frame which can be used in a upright or horizontal position is usable in tight confined space use, entering vents from rooftops stores easily in most utility vehicle compartments. The pushrod is traceable with the use of a utility locater transmitter and comes with a dual frequency built-in locatable sonde.
The system is available in 100 and 150 foot lengths.
- Traceable pushrod
- Lightweight and compact
- 5 Watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- Stainless-steel frame with carbon fiber pushrod drum
Two user interchangeable camera heads fit this reel giving the user flexibility to handle lines form one to four.
Model D18-MX and D26-MX Cameras for the MX Reel