The vCamMX-2 mini inspection system from Vivax-Metrotech gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including indoor drain lines, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines up to four inches in diameter.
Our camera systems use the latest technology packaged in a rugged, lightweight, compact profile made specially for the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections.
All Vivax-Metrotech camera systems are backed up by a full one year warranty, on-site training and local support through our dealer network.
- D18-MX camera
- D26-MX self-leveling camera
- Media compartment – use up to 128GB USB drives and SD card.
- Daylight viewable display and large controls that can be used with gloves on.
- AC/DC system with rechargeable battery provides over 5 hours of battery life.
vCamMX Control Module
The vCamMX control module is designed and manufactured with the plumbing contractors’ needs in mind. The latest technology in imaging and recording are packaged in a rugged ABS injection molded housing mounted to the stainless-steel frame is made specifically for harsh conditions.
The Feature-Packed vCamMX System Includes:
- File rename
- Eight inch daylight viewable LCD
- 5 watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- One touch recording to USB thumb drive
- Two times digital zoom for up close-up viewing
- One touch JPEG snapshots to USB thumb drives
- AC/DC operation with rechargeable internal battery
- Audio commenting through the internal or external microphone
- Multi-color and position on screen display (distance, date and time)
The vCamMX reels are made of stainless steel tubular construction with a lightweight rugged carbon fiber pushrod drum. The multi angle LCD and frame which can be used in a upright or horizontal position is usable in tight confined space use, entering vents from rooftops stores easily in most utility vehicle compartments. The pushrod is traceable with the use of a utility locater transmitter and comes with a dual frequency built-in locatable sonde.
The system is available in 100 and 150 foot lengths.
- Traceable pushrod
- Lightweight and compact
- 5 Watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- Stainless-steel frame with carbon fiber pushrod drum
Two user interchangeable camera heads fit this reel giving the user flexibility to handle lines form one to four.
Model D18-MX and D26-MX Cameras for the MX Reel